Are you a travel professional or considering a career in the travel industry? Good news, we are hiring!
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in the respective field
- Highly motivated and result oriented
- Pleasing personality
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skill
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work independently & manage priorities.
- Must have strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Must be a confident communicator, needs to have an excellent organization and planning skills
Tasks and responsibilities
- Answer inquiries from clients via calls and corresponding emails
- See & update reservations / Operations
- Perform other administrative duties, within the scope of the contract, as assigned
- Must be able to work independently and follow through to completion those duties assigned
- Confer with clients to determine their service requirements and travel preferences
- Contact customers or travel agents to advise them of travel conveyance changes or to confirm reservations
- Make and confirm reservations using telephones, faxes, emails
- Prepare customized itineraries to suit the client’s preferences and budget
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Manageme
- At least 3+ years' experience in PHP & MySql & Laravel
- Basic understanding of VPS Hosting, SFTP, and ability to work support to trouble shoot server issues
- He/she can handle all developed and post development work.
- Collaborate with designers, frontend engineers, platform team, team lead and other stakeholders to define and ship features.
- Should have knowledge of travel web development concept
OR Interested candidates should send their resume via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org