Tourists are requested to apply for visa via Trekking Agencies Association Nepal with the following documents:
1) Photocopy of passport
2) Date of arrival in Nepal
3) Itinerary of flight ticket
4) Documents relating to COVID-19 insurance worth USD 5000.
5) Trekking itinerary prepared by the trekking agency.
6) Documents that prove the 7-day hotel quarantine (hotel booking documents)
7) Documents of insurance worth NPR 100000 ( 1000 USD) of Nepalese citizens joining the tourist.
8) TIMS cards and the number of foreign tourists.
9) Documents relating to trekking agency, including a tax clearance certificate.
Leave a comment / Call Us at +977 9851055684Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *