Kathmandu March 7
Nepal Tourism Board recently published an important notice regarding visa recommendation. It states that due to Covid-19 in the above subject, earlier in the case of tourist arrivals in Nepal, based on the recommendations received from the Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) and Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN), permission for tourist visas has been granted. Institutions are also requested to submit the following documents to the Nepal Tourism Board for visa permits if the tourist visa recommendation is required.
Documents required for visa recommendation
1) Recommendation letter certified by the concerned organization that all the required documents including the name of the tourist, passport no. are attached.
2. Copy of tourist passport
3) Nepal visit schedule
4) A copy of the opening document booked by the tourist to stay in the hotel quarantine for at least five days.
5) Itinerary of the international air ticket.
6) Travel insurance
7) Copy of registration certificate of the concerned company
8) Proof of tax payment at least up to 075/076, if not. Letter of approval for an extension till 076/077
Leave a comment / Call Us at +977 9851055684Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *