On Arrival Visa and No Quarantine
Updated on : 23 September 2021
The Government of Nepal has reopened the ON-ARRIVAL VISA, which Nepal stopped due to the Covid pandemic. After 2 years, Nepal reopens to international travelers with NO QUARANTINE protocol for fully vaccinated international travelers with negative PCR reports taken no more than 72 hours before the first flight.
According to the latest updates, the on-arrival visa will be issued to the citizens of the countries who can get an on-arrival visa only after completing the vaccination against COVID-19. When applying for a visa at the immigration entry point in Nepal, such foreign nationals will have to submit the following documents in addition to other documents required for the visa:
- Proof of completion of 14 days of vaccination against Covid-19
- COVID-19 Negative Report taken no more than 72 hours before the first flight
- Copy of Permission for mountaineering and trekking and others that require permission
- Proof of hotel reservation
- A printed copy of the filled form after logging in to www.ccmc.gov.np (International Traveler Online Arrival Form)
For Unvaccinated travelers
But in case, if a traveler is not vaccinated, he will not be able to obtain an on arrival visa but can get a visa from the Nepalese embassy in their country. Moreover, 10 days hotel quarantine at his own cost is mandatory for the traveler.