Talk with our local travel specialist who can help organize your trip.

Permits  |  Trekking & Hiking

How to Obtain Nar Phu Valley Trek Permits?

An interested trekker needs to obtain two permits; Nar Phu Valley Restricted Area Permit (RAP) and Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit (ACAP).


How to Obtain Tsum Valley Trek permits?

You would need to obtain two permits for Tsum Valley Trek; Tsum Valley Restricted Area Permit (RAP) and Manaslu Conservation Area Project Permit (MCAP).

Permits  |  Trekking & Hiking

How to Obtain Upper Mustang Trek permits?

You need to obtain two Upper Mustang trek permits with the help of a licensed Nepali trekking agency, namely Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP)...

Permits  |  Trekking & Hiking

How to Obtain Manaslu Circuit Trek permits?

Manaslu Circuit Trek requires you to obtain three essential trekking permits– The Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP), Manaslu Conservation Area Project (MCAP) permits and...

Kanchenjunga Trekking
Permits  |  Trekking & Hiking

How to obtain Kanchenjunga Trek Permit?

The Kanchenjunga Trek requires you to obtain two permits, namely, Restricted Area Permit (RAP) and Kanchenjunga Conservation Area Project KCAP) permit.

Permits  |  Climbing

How to Obtain Mera Peak Climbing Permit?

There are two different permits that would be required for going on the Mera peak climbing. NMA climbing Permit and Makalu Barun National Park...

Explore Trip By Duration : 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 6 days, 7 days, 8 days, 9 days, 10 days, 11 days, 12 days, 13 days, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 17 days, 18 days, 19 days, 20 days, 21-days and above, View All Trips

Trending Trips for 2023 and 2024

See All Trending Trips


Sign up for our newsletter and get alerts on amazing travel deals and latest news.

Contact Us

USA & Canada
51 Spring Street, Thomastown Vic 3074
864 route de la Marqueze, 40230 Josse
Keshar Mahal Marg, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Sera Road/ Tashi Xintsun, Lhasa, Tibet
Changlam, Thimphu 11001, Bhutan